As an official Commissioner for Oaths in the province of Saskatchewan, I am certified to endorse affirmations and declarations.
My services are listed below as outlined by the Government of Saskatchewan. My fees are generally $25 depending on the service required. Feel free to contact me at your convenience to discuss how I can assist you.
A Commissioner for Oaths can:
• Administer oaths to a person who is demonstrating the truth of a statement;
• Administer and receive affirmations (can be used if a person objects to being sworn on the basis of religious belief and is as binding and effective as an oath); and
• Receive declarations (a written account of truth).
Commissioner for Oaths are generally required for:
• Work-related purposes for clients or for internal business or government organizations;
• Personal use to provide services to the public; and
• Administrative work.
Documents typically commissioned by a Commissioner for Oaths include:
• Mortgage, divorce, estate, land transfer/title documents;
• Real estate, insurance, loan, brokerage documents;
• Contracts, surface lease agreements, proof of loss;
• Sale documents;
• Bond documents;
• Insolvency documents;
• Affidavit of service; and
• Government documents.